Re: [eclipselink-users] Filtering OneToMany and ManyToOne relationship mappings

@OrderBy should work. What does your @OrderBy field look like? Is it JPA compliant? Note: @OrderBy in JPA does not take a JPQL fragment, it takes just a list of attributes from the target object.

On 12/06/2013 4:08 PM, Luciano Santos wrote:
I'll create some example sql. Anyway, that first selection expression i created
worked pretty well.

Let me ask you something else. How do i add an Order by expression into a
DatabaseMapping selection query? @OrderBy just doesn't work out for me

Thank you