[eclipselink-users] DescriptorCustomizer and Spring-Data

Hello.

i am migrating an application from Hibernate to EclipseLink. We do use the latest Spring Data to generate some repositories.

I have created a global DescriptorCustomizer implementation which is applied into all classes to iterate over the fields and apply some converters.

Although, it seems that there's some async processing for this customizer, because spring is being able to use the EntityManager before the customization is applied into the whole mapping, so then i

Shouldn't the EntityManager be available just after all processing? Is there a way to force it?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Luciano G Santos

Back to the top