Re: [eclipselink-users] Cacheing non-root entities

Hi Andreas,

I have not tried this, but after discussing with a colleague, we think that this configuration should work. Doing things this way would create some limitations on using things like EclipseLink's in-memory querying feature, but as long as you are not specifically using it we think you will be ok.

-Tom