Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 2.5 now Available

@Converter(autoApply=true) will allow EclipseLink to apply a particular converter to all Basic mappings to a particular type. If that is what you are looking for, it should just be a matter of implementing the converters themselves, which should be fairly easy, and if it turns out you need some help, this mailing list is a great place to get it.

EclipseLink works well in non java EE environments, so that should not be an issue.

-Tom