Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 2.4.1: Cannot use @ReturningInsert, @ReturningUpdate with PostgreSQL

Remove (at least one of) insertable = false, updatable = false
from the Column definition.

On 2/24/2013 10:14 PM, Edson Richter wrote:
I'm trying to use the following:

   @Basic
   @Column(name = "valor_ct_fornecedor", insertable = false, updatable =
false)
   @ReturnInsert @ReturnUpdate
   public BigDecimal getValorCtFornecedor() {
     return valorCtFornecedor;
   }

This column is calculated by a database trigger.
When I deploy the web app in Tomcat, I get:

Internal Exception: Exception [EclipseLink-0] (Eclipse Persistence
Services - 2.4.1.v20121003-ad44345):
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.IntegrityException
Descriptor Exceptions:

Exception [EclipseLink-189] (Eclipse Persistence Services -
2.4.1.v20121003-ad44345):
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DescriptorException
Exception Description: ReturningPolicy contains mapped field,
[valor_ct_fornecedor] which requires type.
Descriptor: RelationalDescriptor(br.com.simfreteV1.ui.pub.FaturaLinha
--> [DatabaseTable(faturalinha)])

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Edson