Re: [eclipselink-users] java.lang.VerifyError when @Access(AccessType.PROPERTY) is used selectively

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 6:26 AM, Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you still see the same issues on 2.4.1?

No.  I figured out that the problem was pilot error.  I had placed my @Access(AccessType.PROPERTY) on the getter method, but had not moved one (@Basic) of the other annotations down to the method as well.

Obviously it would have been nicer if EclipseLink had discovered this at weaving time rather than bombing out at deployment :-) but I did submit badly annotated stuff, so GIGO.

Best,
Laird

--
http://about.me/lairdnelson