Re: [eclipselink-users] Blank column names in ArrayRecord returned from native SQL query

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Laird Nelson <ljnelson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In EclipseLink 2.3.2 (as shipped with GlassFish 3.1.2.2) we get the dreaded null primary key issue (Google for "EclipseLink null primary key" and you'll see others with the same problem).

In almost all cases, it's a column name issue or a column case issue, and I understand how that could be a cause.  But.  :-)

And setting the eclipselink.jdbc.uppercase-columns property to true solved this problem even though:
  1. Our @Column annotations have lowercase values for the name attribute
  2. Informix returns all lower-case identifiers, always
What does this mean?

Best,
Laird

--