Re: [eclipselink-users] TENANT_PER_TABLE Problem. Can't compile Named Query.

Came across that when debugging with our QA team. I don't have a good explanation at this point other than perhaps the container is swapping EM's on us behind the scenes (differently for find vs. a createNamedQuery) although I am simply guessing at this point, it is very odd.

Thanks for logging the bug.

Cheers,
Guy