Re: [eclipselink-users] Customize schema generation

Hi Julien,

  There is some limited support for customizing our DDL generation.

  You may be able to take advantage of the persistence unit property:

eclipselink.ddl-generation.table-creation-suffix to specify a string to append to the end of table creation statements. This could help a bit with your first request.

There are some methods used by table creation in our DatabasePlatform that could be overridden, but I am not sure they will get you what you are looking for.

I suggest adding an enhancement request for more customizability and describing your requirements.

-Tom