Re: [eclipselink-users] detached object changes aren't completely merged?

Hi Tom,

thanks for your advice. I'm using now getter/setter (updated sources:
src.zip <http://eclipse.1072660.n5.nabble.com/file/n156075/src.zip>  ) AND
set the property eclipselink.weaving.changetracking to false.

But that didn't solve the problem...

I've tested it with eclipseLink 2.4.1 and 2.3.2.

A little more background: in reallity I'm using hessian to serialize the
objects to the gui. And I need to find a way how to savely store all
changes. I tried to debug this thing and dived deep into the eclipseLink
code... I have seen that the changed names are merged into the managed
object, but later on when the referenced parent is merged, it holds an 'old'
child (with the old name) and that seams to overwrite the previous change.

Clear so far?

Sorry for my bad english - I'm no nativ speaker...