Re: [eclipselink-users] AttributeGroup, EntityManager.load(...) with Relations to Abstract Superclass

Hi,

this is no option for me. i need the AttributeGroup Functionality :-/

In my opinion the instantiation in AbstractSession must be nullsafe for the
case that the Mapping specifies an abstract class, so that the
AttributeGroup can contain relations and basic-fields(for copy) of the
concreteClasses.

Stefan