[eclipselink-users] split the <mapping-file> tags across the modules into separate xml files

Hi

We are currenty trying to migrate our project to eclipselink from hibernate.

In hibernate we are doing the following
1. Each module has its separate cfg.xml file. This file will contain only
the <mapping> tags for all the entities in that specific module:
	<hibernate-configuration>
	<session-factory>
		<mapping resource="some.hbm.xml">
	</session-factory>
	</hibernate-configuration>

2. Programmatically build the hibernate configuration by reading these
files.

In Eclispelink, I am trying to achieve a similar behaviour where I can split
the <mapping-file> tags across the modules into separate xml files. Can this
be done ? As the number of orm.xml files for the entire project is huge,
placing all the <mapping-file> tags in a single peristence.xml may not be a
possible.

Can someone suggest a way to do the above.

Thanks.