Re: [eclipselink-users] Retrieving PU properties with Eclispelink 2.4.0

I assume you are hoping to get a "javax.persistence.jdbc.user" that is defined in persistence.xml?

Does the code work better if add the following persistence unit property to your persistence.xml?

eclipselink.deploy-on-startup=true