Re: [eclipselink-users] AggregateCollectionMapping in dynamic Mapping

Hi, James
Thank you for your response.
I can not use orm.xml. I have to use API.
There is no any error. If I remove an item from collection, it is just ignored.

I attached my code.
I first call create to create the mapping. I then call save. I check
logged sql and database structure. Embedded collection is saved
correctly. I then call removeOneName1 and removeOneName2 to remove one
embedded object. This removal is just ignored by EntityManager.

thanks