[eclipselink-users] EclipseLink 2.4 @Array Problem.

Hi

I'm using PostgreSQL 9.1, EclipseLink 2.4 and Postgre JDBC version 9.1-901.jdbc4.  It seems that EclipseLink doesn't handles @Array on Postgre array types (like integer[ ]  well. I've been searching for 2 days, reading most of related topics on Google and writing lot's of @Customizers with different Descriptors but no success.
Just wanted to know is there any hope to get this working ? I really need this feature  on my current project. Is EclipseLink community going to figuring it out in near future ? or any test (Unstable versions on it )

Regards

Back to the top