Re: [eclipselink-users] Column definitions and DDL

On Thursday, August 30, 2012, Daniel Vashchilenko wrote:
On 08/29/2012 10:59 PM, Laird Nelson wrote:
Just another user here.  Usually you want to line up your optional and nullable attributes—normally if the @JoinColumn's nullable attribute is true, then the @ManyToOne's optional attribute should be true as well.

Yes, the optional should be false as well.

I mean the optional attribute should be, and is in the actual code, true. I think i will file a bug, if you guys don't think this is an expected behavior as well.

--
Best wishes, Daniel Vashchilenko.

Back to the top