Re: [eclipselink-users] Column definitions and DDL

Sorry, I meant Daniel :-)

On 29/08/2012 3:17 PM, Guy Pelletier wrote:
Hi David,

Looks like a bug, can you enter one and include your model?

Unfortunately I can't think of a workaround besides generating the tables yourself or pairing the model down to:

@Entity
class Key {

    @Id
    @GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)
    @Basic(optional = false)
    @Column(name = "id_key", nullable="false")  //
(losing the TINYINT UNSIGNED definition):
    private Short id;
}

@Entity

class Attendance  {