Re: [eclipselink-users] Problem with Query and specially named columns

Thanks a lot!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Tom Ware
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012 19:39
An: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [eclipselink-users] Problem with Query and specially named columns

JPA allows your identifiers to be delimited.  From the spec:

To specify delimited identifiers, one of the following approaches must be used:
. It is possible to specify that all database identifiers in use for a persistence unit be treated as delimited identifiers by specifying the <delimited-identifiers/> element within the persistence-unit-defaults element of the object/relational xml mapping file. If the <delimited-identifiers/> element is specified, it cannot be overridden.
. It is possible to specify on a per-name basis that a name for a database object is to be interpreted as a delimited identifier as follows:
. Using annotations, a name is specified as a delimited identifier by enclosing the name within double quotes, whereby the inner quotes are escaped, e.g., @Table(name="\"customer\"").
. When using XML, a name is specified as a delimited identifier by use of double quotes, e.g., <table name="&quot;customer&quot;"/>[25]