Re: [eclipselink-users] criteria query translation issue (me or defect?)

Shouldn't it be:

Predicate dmrStatusListPredicate = fromCurrentDmrStatusView.get(CurrentDmrStatusView_.newDslpCode).in(dmrStatusListParamExp);

instead of:

Predicate dmrStatusListPredicate = builder.and(fromCurrentDmrStatusView.get(CurrentDmrStatusView_.newDslpCode).in(dmrStatusListParamExp));