Re: [eclipselink-users] Virtual Metlhods | questions

Hi Gaurav,

Metadata-source we added as part of the refreshMetadata feature. It is in 2.3. It may or may not be what you are looking for.

The bottom line is that refreshMetadata is the way to throw away all the mappings for an EntityManagerFactory you have already used and have it rebuild metadate - whether metadata source, or some other mechanism is used to get the new metadata is immaterial.

If you are using an EntityManagerFactory and then changing the mappings, then using it again, you should use that API.

It is not clear to me what the issue you are seeing with oneToManyMapping.getSelectionQuery().getDescriptor() is. Can you please provide more detail?

-Tom