[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipselink-users] maven repo broken?
- From: Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:47:48 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Oracle Corporation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20120327 Thunderbird/11.0.1
Eclipse P2 will obscure the link when hit from a browser (the repository is an
Eclipse P2 repository that should work with maven). What issue do you see when
On 24/04/2012 10:43 AM, Yannick Majoros wrote:
I tried in a build, but a comment on the wiki page lists both maven repos as
"broken for months". Have a look at the page.
Clicking on the link gives a 404.
No nexus involved.
Le 24/04/2012 16:38, Tom Ware a écrit :
Are you seeing the problem in a simple maven build or is something like Nexus
involved? Did you read the notes on the maven page below about Nexus issues?
I was having some problem yesterday, but they seem to be gone. Can you try
again? If that doesn't work, please let us know what the symptoms of the
eclipselink-users mailing list