[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipselink-users] maven repo broken?
- From: Tom Ware <tom.ware@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:38:19 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Oracle Corporation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20120327 Thunderbird/11.0.1
Are you seeing the problem in a simple maven build or is something like Nexus
involved? Did you read the notes on the maven page below about Nexus issues?
I was having some problem yesterday, but they seem to be gone. Can you try
again? If that doesn't work, please let us know what the symptoms of the
On 23/04/2012 6:14 PM, Yannick Majoros wrote:
On http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Maven , all repos are listed as broken.
Indeed, I have been trying it out for sometime without any luck. What can we do?
eclipselink-users mailing list