Re: [eclipselink-users] maven repo broken?

Hi Yannick,

Are you seeing the problem in a simple maven build or is something like Nexus involved? Did you read the notes on the maven page below about Nexus issues?

I was having some problem yesterday, but they seem to be gone. Can you try again? If that doesn't work, please let us know what the symptoms of the problem are.

Thanks,
Tom