Re: [eclipselink-users] Timeout for Sequencing

Hi Florian,

This has been changed (not sure in which version exactly) but you should be able to configure this with a later version by using

eclipselink.connection-pool.sequence.wait

The latest release (2.3.2) is available here: http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/downloads/

Cheers,
Guy