Re: [eclipselink-users] eclipselink.jdbc.sequence-connection-pool on Server [EclipseLink 2.1.3]

You can configure sequencing connection pool in persistence.xml:
specify "eclipselink.jdbc.sequence-connection-pool" with value "true"

Note that sequencing connection pool must use non jta data source.

If "eclipselink.jdbc.sequence-connection-pool.non-jta-data-source" peoperty is not specified then sequencing pool uses non jta datasource specified specified in "non-jta-data-source" element in persistence.xml

If only jta-data-source is specified then exception is thrown.

Please log a bug about deprecated properties.

Thanks,
Andrei