Re: [eclipselink-users] need help urgently

Why are you using EclipseLink 1.1.0? That version is very old. For the most part, applications written for 1.1.0 should work with later versions of EclipseLink with little or no change.

What problem are you seeing?

The following blog provides some advice about how to plug in a later version of EclipseLink into WebLogic. In theory, the same process should work for plugging in earlier versions as well. (but the optimal solution is still to upgrade your EclipseLink version.)

-Tom