[eclipselink-users] JVM properties vs persistence.xml

Hi,

Having gone through the process of needing to vary the logging levels for EclipseLink, and thinking of the case when we might have to support a customer using our application and want to get more debug information from them without rebuilding our application from scratch… shouldn’t the JVM property for eclipselink.logging.level override the value set in persistence.xml?

That’s the general model in most JEE things - configure in the app, then allow the "deployer" to override values.

Was this the case for Toplink Essentials?

Kind Regards

Nathan

Back to the top