Re: [eclipselink-users] EclipseLink in OSGi environment

The idea with the EntityManagerFactoryBuilderService would be that you could retrieve the database credentials from the same place. I guess you could think of the fact that you have to pass them in to both getEntityManagerFactory() calls as redundant, but I'm not sure that's how I think about it.

Perhaps I do not completely understand the problem you are facing. Do you have an example of how you would do this outside of OSGi?

-Tom