[eclipselink-users] Using a custom collection in EclipseLink

Hi all,

I'm a bit new to EclipseLink, and am struggling to figure out a way to use a custom collection: a custom Stack interface with a standard implementation, ArrayStack, that simply wraps a java.util.List. As a first go, I've specified the ArrayStack as being @Embeddable, and mapped the list directly using @ElementCollection. But EclipseLink needs a "targetClass" to do that, but I don't want to specify it in the @Embeddable directly since I am using it in more than one entity type.

Is there an EclipseLink-specific way to override the "targetClass" on this List, or a way to do this using a DescriptorCustomizer?

Back to the top