Re: [eclipselink-users] Dynamic weaving

Hello,

Liviu Carausu wrote:
>   Have you succeeded in any way to enable the dynamic weaving in an Eclipse
> Rich Client Application or Plugin, whatever ?
>   I really have problems with this task ...

No, sorry.

I splitted the DB-tasks into several subprojects:
- one standard java/JPA project - that's where the dali tools work
- other eclipse plugins wich are used by the rcp-app and where my unit-tests
run. That plugins work with rcp, but I have no eclipselink tools support
there.

I guess, in the jpa project dynamic weaving would work, but I'm quite sure,
that in my plugins it does not.
Anyway - I'm not really interested in dynamic weaving - I only use static
weaving.

But ... I did not much with eclipselink yet. May be I have to change my
opinion ...

Currently I'm trapped in CNF :(

kind regards

Gero