[eclipselink-users] Enabling Eclipselink JMS JPA cache coordination is not shutting down Glassfish 3.1

Hi All,

We are using Eclipselink JMS cache coordination for Glassfish 3.1.1
clustered environment. The following are the setting used in persistence.xml
<properties>
<property name="eclipselink.cache.coordination.protocol" value="jms" />
<property name="eclipselink.cache.coordination.jms.topic"
value="jms/CacheCoordinationTopic" />
<property name="eclipselink.cache.coordination.jms.factory"
value="jms/CacheCoordinationFactory" />
</properties>

The cache coordination is working fine in clustered environment, the only
issue is when we try to stop Glassfish in Eclipse IDE, the server is not
shutting down. We have to manually end this process in the task manager.
This porblem doesn't appear if we remove the cache coordination properties
from the persistence.xml.

Any suggestion or tips will be very helpful.

Regards,

Kiran