Re: [eclipselink-users] jpa + reflection

thanks, I'll try

-----Mensagem original-----
De: eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipselink-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Tom Ware
Enviada: sexta-feira, 14 de Outubro de 2011 12:53
Para: eclipselink-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: Re: [eclipselink-users] jpa + reflection

Assuming you are using PROPERTY access, there are a couple of Options.

1. You should be able to navigate the JPA metamodel to find the getter
method
associated with the properties you are interested in.

2. If that doesn't work, you can use internal EclipseLink API.  You can use
our
JPAHelper class to unwrap the EclipseLink session, then you can get the
descriptor for your Entity and look at the accessor for the mappings you are

interested in.

If you are using FIELD access, you will probably have to do one of the above
and
then write some custom code to guess the method name based on the field
name.

-Tom