Re: [eclipselink-users] JPA caching of ResultSets only?

Hi Guy.

good idea but sadly it seems impossible to use hints with
EntityManager.persist.

My current brute force solution is:
#
# manager.getTransaction().begin();
# manager.persist(xyz);
# manager.getTransaction().commit();
#
# manager.refresh(xyz);
#

I only have one location with persist and many locations performing
different queries.

Polyphenol