Re: [eclipselink-users] Does it possible to sync a bean and a table?

In JPA?  No.  In EclipseLink?  Sort of.

People on this list are going to point you to the eclipselink.ddl-generation property (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_%28ELUG%29#Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_for_Schema_Generation).

But bear in mind this will not alter tables.  It will only create them and/or drop them.

You might look at http://www.liquibase.org/ for a database versioning/migration tool.  It is not what you are asking for, but for production support of databases you'll find that automatic initial DDL generation isn't all that great anyway.

Best,
Laird