[eclipselink-users] Cursors with partitioning

Hi,

to answer my own question, it seems cursors always use the default connection in a partitioned environment. L

I guess supporting a Union with cursors would be a bit non clean with regards to ordering, but supporting a real exclusive partitioning like PinnedPartitioning should work fine for cursors, or do I miss something here?

It would be nice to see this implemented, because.. cursors and partitioning are both needed for huge datasets, so I guess it’s not uncommon that people would want to use them together.

Michael

SMA Solar Technology AG
Aufsichtsrat: Guenther Cramer (Vorsitzender)
Vorstand: Juergen Dolle, Roland Grebe, Uwe Hertel, Pierre-Pascal Urbon, Marko Werner
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Kassel HRB 3972
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 34266 Niestetal
USt-ID-Nr. DE 113 08 59 54
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 95881150