[eclipselink-users] Exception regarding a disconnected DataAccessor (and hopefully fix included)

Hi,
I'm new to Eclipselink and i think i already found a bug.
I'm using 2.3 and also tried 2.3.1 nightly.
I'm trying to use cursors with PostgreSQL, thus I need to call jpaEm.getUnitOfWork().beginEarlyTransaction();
Because Postgre only permits cursors within a transaction block.

Now, the cursor closes my write connection through after 2 queries and I get said DataAccessor disconnected exception. I also think I found the bug in the code, in ClientSession.java, method releaseReadConnection.

        // If the cursor's connection is the write connection, then do not release it.
        if ((this.writeConnections != null) && this.writeConnections.containsKey(connection)) {

However, the last containsKey should probably be containsValue - I changed it and the bug disappears here.
Should I also post this to bugzilla or is this post here enough?

Apart from that I hope I can ask 1-2 questions in this mail which I haven't found good info in the docs about.
Is using cursors together with a distributed/unioned database supported? And what do limit/offset (setFirst/setMaxResults) do when you use them with a unioned database? I guess those could be troublesome, and this probably should be documented.

regards,
Michael

SMA Solar Technology AG
Aufsichtsrat: Guenther Cramer (Vorsitzender)
Vorstand: Juergen Dolle, Roland Grebe, Uwe Hertel, Pierre-Pascal Urbon, Marko Werner
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Kassel HRB 3972
Sitz der Gesellschaft: 34266 Niestetal
USt-ID-Nr. DE 113 08 59 54
WEEE-Reg.-Nr. DE 95881150