[eclipselink-users] Re sultType for List

Hi,

I have a legacy project which is implemented at toplink and will be upgraded
to Glassfish 3.1.1. That is to say the most dramatic change will be at
persistence layer which will be upgraded to Eclipselink 2.x .

However I have a little challenge. Before going further more and changing
codes I have searched eclipselink default behaviour for the
"createNativeQuery" and came across that it is returning array as a default
behaviour which is vector at toplink.

1) How can I return vector instead of Array? [1]

2) How can I globally set hint for queries?

3) Is there any performance problem because of changing default behaviour?

Thanks

[1]
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipselink/api/2.2/org/eclipse/persistence/config/ResultType.html