[eclipselink-users] Question about logging levels

The Eclipselink wiki notes [1] that when setting eclipselink.logging.level to WARNING a stack trace is not included. However, with that property set to WARNING I am seeing a stack track printed out in my server.log (Glassfish 3.1 b45) when a org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.OptimisticLockException is thrown from inside an EJB.

Is this an issue with the documentation, a bug in Eclipselink 2.2.0v20110202-r8913, or a misunderstanding on my part?

Thanks,

-Noah

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_%28ELUG%29#Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_for_Logging

Back to the top