Re: [eclipselink-users] MULTITENANT_SHARED_EMF property

Hi Theo,

This is correct, you'll need to set the property to ensure your multi-tenant entities are not available/stored in the shared cache.

See following example for usage examples:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/Examples/JPA/Multitenant#Persistence_Usage_for_Multiple_Tenants

Cheers,
Guy