[eclipselink-users] Leaking Connections when using Scrollable Cursor

Hi All

I am using a Scrollable Cursor to achieve pagination. On the same client session, I execute multiple ReadAllQuery's in succession. The return value is a scrollable cursor. I do not release the client session until all the scrollable cursors are exhausted.

After running the code again and again (going through the cycle of acquiring a client session, getting mutliple scrollable cursors, reading them all, releasing the client session) my code hangs. After retrying the query several times it fails saying that no connection is available.

I am using UCP.

Is this the correct way to use Scrollable Cursor for paging? What could be causing a leak in connections?

--
Thanks and Regards
Rohit Banga

Back to the top