Re: [eclipselink-users] em.merge() ignore.

If you merge a changed object, you need to commit the transaction before you will see the change.

If you are already committing the transaction, please post an example of the code you are running.

-Tom

Christian (VuuRWerK) Seifert wrote:
If I understand EntityManager#merge(Object) correctly it just merge
the Object with eclipselink but do not any database operation.
To persist the changes you have to use EntityManager#persist(Object),
thus eclipselink do update the already existing entry in the database.

Hope that helps and please correct when I'm wrong ;)

-- Christian