Re: [eclipselink-users] Problems with EclipseLink when Composite Primary Key is involved

Hi,

In any case where I think that a JPA provider violates the JPA
specification, I file a bug at
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi
.

To file a bug, I provide a testcase that reproduces the issue with a
click of a button.

Like at:

http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/hibernate/browse/JPA-7

In your case, it would be really easy to provide an alternate
persistence unit for Hibernate so one can see the difference between
Hibernate and EclipseLink.

It is quite possible that there is no violation of the specification
in case Hibernate works while EclipseLink doesn't.

In that case, you might want to request an enhancement of the
specification, for example at:

http://blogs.sun.com/ldemichiel/entry/jpa_next_thinking_about_the

Regards,

Bernard

On Fri, 1 Apr 2011 15:46:23 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Hello friends,
[snip]
>THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE TO DECLARE SAME @JoinColumn AGAIN...BUTS FUNNILY WORKS WITH ECLIPSELINK. This is a bug.

Back to the top