Re: [eclipselink-users] Having issues with fields coming back trimmed in DB2

Hello Kevin,

Only thing I can think of is that you are persisting strings which are longer than the field definitions you have provided on your columns and DB2 might be silently truncating them.  But you have not said what is getting trimmed, or what the values are in the database.

Best Regards,
Chris