Re: [eclipselink-users] Difference between cache-usage and maintain-cache query hints?

On Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Derek Knapp <derek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm interested to hear an answer to this question too.

I eventually just ended up caching the results in a application scoped bean, but that doesn't seem like the best solution to me.

I suspect that no one other than people who eat, breathe and sleep the JPA internals knows the answer to this question.  :-)

I'm going to try a bunch of different things and see which works; I found the documentation--how to put this accurately?  It took several thousand words to not answer my question. :-)

Best,
Laird

Back to the top