Re: [eclipselink-users] Why does DynamicTypeBuilder constructor accept multiple table names?

Rohit,

The multiple table scenario is intended to support a single entity type mapping over multiple tables similar to how @Secondary Table would be used with a static entity class.

In most cases a single table is mapped to a dynamic entity type.

Doug