[eclipselink-users] Support of eclipselink jpa for third party cache(Gemfire)

Hello,
Actually,I am working on a project related with Auctions ,in which I am using eclipselink JPA as a provider. Eclipselink jpa by default provide second level cache.I have to use Gemfire as second level cache instead default cache.
  I just want to know weather eclipselink provide standard plugin for gemfire or not?. That mean is it possible to use gemfire caching with eclipselink jpa as a third party cache? And if it is possible, which configurations I need to make i.e. jar files, environment variables, properties in persistent.xml etc.

If you have any working example, I would be highly obliged if you could give me the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Tushar Dodia |Software Developer -Cloud Computing
tushar_dodia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx| Cell: +91-9404034050
Persistent Systems Ltd. | 20 Glorious Years | www.persistentsys.com
"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
DISCLAIMER