Re: [eclipselink-users] CriteriaBuilder and() isNotNull() equals() problem (BUG 316144)

Hello

Thanks for your reply James.

I tested the project today with the latest build of EclipseLink2.3.0M5 and it works as expected.

I couldn't test my project with 2.2.0 RC4 because it gives some really strange errors when loading the PersistenceUnit:

Internal Exception: Exception [EclipseLink-7333] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.2.0.v20110202-r8913): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.ValidationException
Exception Description: The reference column name [expedicionPadua] mapped on the element [field paduaExpedicion] does not correspond to a valid field on the mapping reference.
        at org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.PersistenceUnitLoadingException.exceptionSearchingForPersistenceResources(PersistenceUnitLoadingException.java:126)

The error repeats randomly with two of my entities and some of its fields. The error shouldn't happen because everything runs fine in 2.1.0 and 2.3.0M5.

Regards

--Marc Nuri