Re: [eclipselink-users] Error on deploy webapp

Jose,
    Hi, your DI annotations on your SSB look fine.  You should not need any glassfish specific descriptors in sun-ejb-jar.xml or sun-web.xml   From your exception it looks like the catalina-based web container does not have a reference to your EJB on WAR deploy.  What kind of client are you using to access your SSB - I assume you are using @EJB injection on a servlet or something similar for the ejb abstract or interface class.    Do you have a classpath reference to your ejb project jar from your PruebaWEB war project jar?

    thank you
    Michael O'Brien