Re: [eclipselink-users] Unable to implement update for existing source object to point to existing target object

This code looks strange:

depBuilder.addOneToManyMapping("empinfo.depinfo", empBuilder.getType(),
"depid");
empBuilder.addOneToOneMapping("empinfo.depinfo", depBuilder.getType(),
"depid");

IMHO, it should be like this:

depBuilder.addOneToManyMapping("employees", empBuilder.getType(), "depid");
empBuilder.addOneToOneMapping("department", depBuilder.getType(), "depid");

Besides that, consider establishing the "mapped-by"-connection between both
mappings.

HTH,
Frank