Re: [eclipselink-users] GFv3 + EclipseLink >=2.1.1: Remote EJB client cannot transfer JPA entities through remote session bean

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Extensions_%28ELUG%29#Using_EclipseLink_JPA_Weaving

Weiquan Yuan wrote:
It looks like the problem is caused by weaving? anyone can tell me
where I can find weaving tutorial? thanks

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Xavier Callejas