[eclipselink-users] GFv3 + EclipseLink >=2.1.1: Remote EJB client cannot transfer JPA entities through remote session bean

Hi,
I am having big troubles, I hope you can help me.
I am using Glassfish v3.0.1, I needed to upgrade it to EclipseLink 2.1.1
because of a know bug (solved in 2.1.1) of EclipseLink 2.0.0 but this bring me
a much bigger problem.
I use Glassfish as a EJB server, a lot EJBs session beans are facades for the
persistence layer (eclipselink), the remote java client connect to the server
through remote EJBs to make CRUD. If I upgrade to EclipseLink 2.1.1 or newer
when the remote java client connect to a remote session bean to send a JPA
entity through a method in the remote session bean the connection hangs after
a few minutes.
The JPA entities classes are in a separated jar shared by the EAR in the
server and the remote java client, the persistence.xml is in a EJB module
inside a EAR in the server.
This occurs with Glassfish 3.1 last nightly build, too. GF3.1 throws this:
javax.ejb.EJBException: java.rmi.MarshalException: CORBA COMM_FAILURE
1330446344 Maybe; nested exception is:
org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: FINA: IOP00410008: Connection abort vmcid: OMG
minor code: 8 completed: Maybe
at
com.sistemasaereos.model._ServiceBeanRemote_Wrapper.test(com/sistemasaereos/model/_ServiceBeanRemote_Wrapper.java)
at enterpriseapplication2client.Main.main(Main.java:35)
Caused by: org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: FINA: IOP00410034: Received
java.io.IOException: End-of-stream, in a blocking read on connection,
SocketOrChannelConnectionImpl[ java.nio.channels.SocketChannel[connected
local=/192.168.60.107:49577
remote=zeus.cdi.sistemasaereos.com.sv/192.168.60.10:55538] ESTABLISHED true
true], because an end of stream was detected vmcid: OMG minor code: 34
completed: No
If this is not caused by a new security mecanism in Eclipselink this should be
a serious bug.
For now I am stucked in Glassfish v3.0.1 with EclipseLink 2.0.0 trying to make
a workaround with the know bug.

Back to the top